Exercising Each Day Keeps the Doctors Away
For my last post I would like to talk about exercising or any type of physical activity. Exercising a little bit each day is important for several reasons. Two reasons that stick out to me is: physical and mental health. Regular exercise helps maintain and improve physical health. It can lead to better cardiovascular health, stronger muscles and bones, improved flexibility, and a healthy body weight. It can also reduce the risk of chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. Exercise has been shown to have a positive impact on mental health. It can help reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety, boost mood, and increase overall psychological well-being. Exercise stimulates the release of endorphins, which are natural mood elevators. Being active can vary from shooting a basketball around to running a marathon. As long as you're doing some type of physical activity you are benefiting your future self so much.
Great post! I love hearing about all of the benefits that exercise has on the body and mind. I can even say from experience that I have much less anxiety when I work out daily, even if it is just for 35-40 minutes. After working out, I feel better and more productive for the rest of the day! I love how you added that physical activity does not have to be extremely strenuous, it can be as simple as walking.
ReplyDeleteAgree agree agree!! There are so so many benefits physically, mentally, and emotionally! I am always in the gym, it boosts my mood and makes me feel so much better for the rest of the day! If I do not make it to the gym, I feel very sluggish and tired. I am definitely more productive after working out!
ReplyDelete