Intramural Basketball at SRU

    Today, Emily, Leah and I decided to go to the ARC. We are playing in the Co-Rec Basketball League on campus. Our team is named "Air Baller". I wanted to go to the gym and shoot around for a little bit just to see how my shots were looking. We have our first game tomorrow at 5:30PM. I'm feeling good about our team. My goal is to win the championship, but mostly to have fun. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. Check in tomorrow to see how it went! 

Comments

  1. Great post, Kayla. I enjoyed hearing about you playing basketball at the ARC. I also really like your name, that is a fun name. Good luck on your game. I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly had fun whenever I played intramural basketball at the ARC. It was always a couple of guys that I had known since freshman year and I. We always messed around and never took anything too seriously. Some of the best memories are made doing things like this. It shows that you can have fun with just expanding your horizons and getting involved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment